10% of Revenue Donated to Charity: Radical Compassion means cherishing and caring for all beings—human, non-human, our living earth. In this spirit, 10% of proceeds from courses offered by the Radical Compassion Institute will be distributed to non-profits supporting climate and racial justice initiatives.
Program Tuition: $74.99
Mindfulness Daily at Work New Year’s Challenge is a 40-day journey designed to cultivate a meaningful and lasting mindfulness practice that you can easily integrate into your workday. In less than 15 minutes a day, you’ll receive essential practices on mindfulness and compassion from two of the world’s foremost experts – Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield.
Over the course of this program, you’ll discover how to:
- Reduce Stress
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Communication
- Strengthen Problem-
No matter your profession—the practice of mindfulness has the potential to transform your experience of work, and help you develop richer, more fulfilling relationships with everyone you encounter!
Here's what's included:
• The 40-Day Mindfulness Daily at Work program, featuring daily short talks and guided meditations with Tara Brach & Jack Kornfield (recorded content is "on-demand" and available to listen at the time most convenient to you each day)
• 4 live practice & Q/A sessions (via Zoom - sessions will be recorded and posted for those unable to attend): (TIMES TBD)
January 13 - Tara
January 27 - Tara
February 10 - Jack
February 16 - Jack
• A community Board for sharing and supporting others on the path
• Weekly supplemental practices and journaling inquiries to deepen your learning
• 6 Weeks beginning January 8, 2024
The MDW New Year’s Challenge is based on the free program Mindfulness Daily at Work offered by the Radical Compassion Institute, Sounds True, and Insight Timer. The Challenge price includes this program, plus the live sessions, online community and supplemental content listed above.
Refund Policy: The refund deadline for the challenge is 1/12/2024. We are not able to issue refunds after this date.
By signing up for this event, you acknowledge that you will be added to e-mail lists for Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield. As a member of these communities, you will receive periodic e-mails about upcoming events, programs, and courses. You may easily unsubscribe at any time.
All Q&A sessions will be recorded, and the recordings may be used for future projects. Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield reserve all rights to the use and distribution of these recordings.