Please note that the following instructions are for accessing courses at the Radical Compassion Institute only.
For help with a Sounds True program (The Power of Awareness, Meditation & Psychotherapy, or MMTCP) contact: [email protected]
For help with a program purchased from the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine (NICABM), contact: [email protected]
For help with programs or groups offered by Cloud Sangha, contact [email protected]
How do I log-in to my account?
- Visit this link: Sign into the Radical Compassion Institute
- Enter the e-mail address that you used to enroll.
- If you've forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password" and follow the directions to reset your password. A reset link will be sent to the email you signed up with. If you do not receive this link, please check your spam folder.
I Purchased a Gift Coupon, how do I find the code?
- To locate the gift code, please log-into your account at courses.tarabrach.com and locate the purchased coupon on your dashboard.
- Click on the coupon to open, and then click on Lesson 1 to find the coupon code and instructions for use.
- You will also receive an email with the code and instructions
I received a gift coupon, how do I redeem it for a course?
- To use your coupon visit courses.tarabrach.com and select the course in which you would like to enroll. (If any other users share your computer, they will need to be logged out of the platform)
- On the course page, click "Enroll" (You will see a price, however, when you enter the coupon code on the next page, it will discount the course by 100%)
- Create a new account by entering your name, email address and choosing a password, then click "Sign-Up".
- On the checkout page, click on "Have a Coupon?" and enter your coupon code and click "Apply"
- If you are using a mobile device, you will find the "Have a Coupon" link by clicking "View Order Summary" at the top of your screen
- Select "Enroll Now" and you will be enrolled in the course.
How do I find my course?
The course navigation is along the left side of your screen on a desktop. If you are on a mobile device, click on the three-bar icon on the top left of your screen.
- The Go to Dashboard link at the top of the page will take you to your Student Dashboard, where you can access all of Tara's courses you are enrolled in.
- % Complete tracks your course progress.
- The Search by Session Title dropdown search box is available to find a lesson by title.
- Modules and Sessions comprise the content of the course.
How do I navigate through the lessons in my course?
- This course is organized by Modules and Sessions.
- Once you have completed a Session, click on the Complete & Continue link at the bottom of the page to begin the next Session.
- If you desire to return to a Session, go to the navigation and click on the respective Chapter and the dropdown of the Sessions will appear.
How do I watch and/or listen to a session?
- You can begin watching a Session video by clicking the play button on the video player image.
- To listen to the audio version of a Session, use the audio player located below the video player within the Session.
If the audio/video for the course will not load, please close and relaunch your browser and try again. If this doesn't solve the issue, contact tech support.
How do I take notes for the course?
- Journaling is a wonderful way to deepen your understanding of new material and to integrate it into your daily life.
- We invite you to use your preferred journaling method—whether that is pen and paper, a Word doc, or an online tool—to reflect on your experience and capture your thoughts as you progress through the program.
My Course includes an Online Community, how do I participate in the community?
If your course includes an online community, you will automatically be added to the community when you enroll in the course. You will find the community on your student dashboard under "Communities."
The community area works much like other social media sites. You have the option to write posts and others can comment or "like" what you have written.
In each community, there may be different "spaces" where you can post on a variety of topics. You will find these spaces listed in the left sidebar or mobile menu.
There are two ways to post. You may post from the main page (the posting field appears at the top of the feed) and select the "space" where you would like your post to appear from a dropdown menu, or you may select the "space" first from the left sidebar or mobile menu, and then post in the selected area.
To comment on a post someone else has written, click on "comment" and a field will appear for you to submit your reply.
Depending on how the community is set up, there may also be events or other items for you to explore.
How long will I have access to my course?
- If you have a free course, or a course that you purchased with a one-time fee, your course does not expire. You have access for as long as you like.
If you are enrolled in a course via a subscription, your access will end at the end of your subscription period unless you renew.
Does my course qualify for CE credits for my professional license?
- CE Credits are available on a limited number of courses. If CE credits are available, you will see an option to purchase on the main course page - the CE offering must be purchased and completed separately and in addition to the course.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
- Yes. To download your certificate, all modules in a course must be marked complete. You will be given an option to download in the final lesson of the program, or you may download at any time from the course dashboard.
Refund Policy: If you aren’t satisfied with an on-demand course offered through the Radical Compassion Institute, you may request a refund up to 90 days from purchase. This policy applies to on-demand courses only and does not include live workshops or special events or courses. You may view specific policies and limits for these events on the registration page for the event.