How do I log-in to my account?
- Visit this link: Sign into the Radical Compassion Institute
- Enter the e-mail address that you used to enroll.
- If you've forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password" and follow the directions to reset your password. A reset link will be sent to the email you signed up with. If you do not receive this link, please check your spam folder.
How do I find my course?
The course navigation is along the left side of your screen on a desktop. If you are on a mobile device, click on the three-bar icon on the top left of your screen.
- The Go to Dashboard link at the top of the page will take you to your Student Dashboard, where you can access all of Tara's courses you are enrolled in.
- % Complete tracks your course progress.
- The Search by Session Title dropdown search box is available to find a lesson by title.
- Modules and Sessions comprise the content of the course.
How do I navigate through the lessons in my course?
- This course is organized by Modules and Sessions.
- Once you have completed a Session, click on the Complete & Continue link at the bottom of the page to begin the next Session.
- If you desire to return to a Session, go to the navigation and click on the respective Chapter and the dropdown of the Sessions will appear.
How do I watch and/or listen to a session?
- You can begin watching a Session video by clicking the play button on the video player image.
- To listen to the audio version of a Session, use the audio player located below the video player within the Session.
If the audio/video for the course will not load, please close and relaunch your browser and try again. If this doesn't solve the issue, contact tech support.
How do I take notes for the course?
- Journaling is a wonderful way to deepen your understanding of new material and to integrate it into your daily life.
- We invite you to use your preferred journaling method—whether that is pen and paper, a Word doc, or an online tool—to reflect on your experience and capture your thoughts as you progress through the program.
How long will I have access to my course?
- If you have a free course, or a course that you purchased with a one-time fee, your course does not expire. You have access for as long as you like.
If you are enrolled in a course via a subscription, your access will end at the end of your subscription period unless you renew.
How can I continue to receive daily e-mail reminders after I've finished Mindfulness Daily or Mindfulness Daily at Work?
- Use this link to start your e-mail reminders over for Mindfulness Daily.
Use this link to start your e-mail reminders over for Mindfulness Daily at Work
How do I download audio/video to my computer or mobile device?
- Within the Course, expand the Session and you will have the option to watch the Session or download video or audio.
- To download a video file, click on the three black dots to the right of the player to reveal the “Download” button.
- When you click on “Download,” the file will be saved to your system—by default, this is set to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- To download a video file, hover over the video player to reveal two buttons in the top left of the player window. Right click the button on the right to reveal the “Download Video” option.
- When you click select “Download Video,” the file will be saved to your system—by default, this is set to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- To download a video file, right click anywhere on the video player window to reveal the “Save Video As” option.
- When you click select “Save Video As,” the file will be saved to your system—by default, this is set to the Downloads folder on your computer.
Apple Mobile Devices
- With the exception of eBooks, Apple has restrictions that prevent items from being downloaded directly to iOS devices unless purchased from iTunes or Apple. Digital items may be downloaded to your computer and then synchronized to your mobile device. See instructions above to download to PC/Mac.
Android Mobile Devices (not including Kindle)
- Within the Session you will have the option to watch the video, listen to the audio, or download the audio.
- When you click on “Download,” the files will be saved to your system.
How do I contact technical support if I have an issue?
If you need additional support, or would like to report an issue with your course (including inquiries about disability related accommodations), please complete and submit this form and a member of our team will be in touch within one business day.